Sunday, March 18, 2012

Chapter 30 - Starting of It All

  I was hardly a kid when my mom told all of us about our royal blood. Hearing those words hardly had any effect on me, but I could sure tell how it affected others.
Three little birds, sat on my window.
And they told me I don't need to worry.

 I didn't like school much because of it. The way the other kids stared, or the way talked. Both seemed to make my stomach clench as I didn't really like the attention.
Summer came like cinnamon
So sweet,

 But on the other hand, my sister Raven and my brother Remus sure did enjoy the attention a lot.
Little girls double-dutch on the concrete.


 Yeah, elementary school couldn't be a big deal with 'popularity' but  it made me feel like a loser to see them so happy,  with so many friends ; compared to me, with just one.
Maybe sometimes, we've got it wrong, but it's alright


I guess you couldn't say it was that bad. Me and Brinson had  a lot of good times together. She was funny and outgoing, a total contrast to me, but she  brought the best out of me and that's why I love her like a sister. Sometimes even better than my own.
The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same




But I felt bad sometimes. I saw how she looked at that group of friends, all having fun with their daring demeanors. Sometimes I looked at them in such a way where I also wished I could be a part of them. But I didn't think I'd ever have a chance with that crowd. They were older than their age in a way  and I thought I would never fit in.

Until the day I met him.
Oh, don't you hesitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment