Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chapter 14 - Where Are All The Party People At?



"GJKASDGSHASJDKUF" Must be food poisoning !


Oh but waaayt. Vas dis?
Maybe I just ate too much food and I have a food baby :D


Amy turned her back away when Xavier entered the garden. She didn't want him to see her as she thought of how to tell him what she just found out..


"Xavier," she called his name to get his attention. He finished pulling out the last of the weeds and stood up to face her. "I think, er, well I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant" she explained to him while he looked at her, realization spreading over his face.


"Uh.." he looked around nervous. "I have to go to work!" As he ran away Amy laughed at herself. What had she gotten herself into?


It was Erin's birthday and Amy was the one to invite everyone over. "Hi! This is Amy! Yeah come over around 6. It's Erin's birthday !"
She hung up and dialled another number. "Hello? Chad? Oh right well everything is ready for Erin's birthday party! I invited SO many people this place is just going to be packed! On your way home pick up a cake because for some reason I can't make my own birthday cake ! How sad!"


Listening to what Amy told him he went out to the store and a cake for his daughters birthday.

As he was about to walk into the house he realized that Mandie wasn't here to celebrate Erin's birthday. The fact that she was at Ulaysia made him uneasy. He missed her so much and it was going to be hard explaining to Erin where her mother was.




Amy's pregnancy made her eat so much mac n cheese ! She kept eating so many huge servings of them ! She blamed it on the aliens appetite that was inside her.


Amy walked in the door, for some reason a thought in the back of her mind shot up and exploded in her thoughts. Xavier was a player, a dirty ladies man who would try and pick up woman in bars. I'm just another one of those girls, but he accidently got me pregnant. Just another mistake in his little book of dirty secrets. They way he ran away ealier just proves it.

 "Amy I - " He was cut of short by the look on Amy's face. She was furious. He froze, waiting for her to approach him.


 "You make me sick!" She shouted at him, jabbing her finger into his chest. "How I even started to like you, I will never know" She took her hand back and stood up straigher. Standing her ground she continued, "I never, ever thought of myself stupid, or reckless. But oh man, what ever happened between us was. You're good with your words, and those silent actions but trust me , I am never falling for that again !"


He stepped back from her. He had no idea where that came from and was very confused. All that was in his past. Didn't she know that he's been after her all this time?


"Forgive me, I'm begging you" he pleaded, scared that he would get another attack of unkind words. 



Amy was about to speak when she was cut off by Chad. "Hey guys" he said with a crazy expression on his face. "I know you guys like fighting and everything but YOU'RE KINDA RUINING MY DAUGHTERS PARTY. NOT THAT ANY ONE SHOWED UP OR ANYTHING"


They danced together to clear the water with Chad. The guests never showed up which was pretty embarrassing !


Chad picked up Erin from her crib and brought her to her cake. "Make a wish!" She blew out her candles and Chad set her down. 



(The cross eyed gene seems to run in the family)



LOLZ CAN THOSE PAJAMAS STRETCH ER WHAT 





Cross eyed...
But now it was Chad's turn to blow out the candles!




Why does this always happen to me? -____-




Another birthday cake inflames. It was okay thought because this time Chad did not catch on fire ! He was able to estinguish most of the flames with out causing too much damage.



He tried again! This time no flames.


He looked more like his father 


When things started to die down, Xavier sought out Amy.



JOKES ON YOUR HORSES THE PLANTS WERE POISONOUS ! BAHAHA



The only one who would never leave Chad



Chad went out fishing with Erin and this is the only thing she caught. They sent it in to be mounted.
What a beautiful sea sludge.



Amy still felt bitter with Xavier. She started thinking that her hormones were talking when she yelled at him. She didn't remember what took her over.


Well we all know this face ! Amy farted! LOLZ jk she's going to have her baby!



Amy drove herself to the hospital. She silently left the house so no one would here her leave.
But she didn't know that every night Xavier paced around the barn window, waiting to see if Amy left the house. He knew that she wouldn't let him drive her to the hospital.
He ran in after her. A slight smile formed on her face as she turned her head a little to his voice,
"Amy!" he reched out to catch the door that was about to close.
She waited for him and they walked in together.





She came out with a boy - Brian.


She laid him down into the crib, kissing his forhead as he reached out to touch his mothers arm, and he fell asleep.



Xavier loved showing Brian the garden. He brought him out there everytime he tended it.



Xavier and Amy were able to sit together again, and Erin was happy for this. She hated when her Aunt was upset. It was like seeing her dad take out that picture of mom and look at it longingly. It broke her heart, and at such a young age it should be whole.


Chad usually came into Erins room before bed and played her some guitar. She loved music just as much as her mom.


"Good night sweetie," he said bending down to hug her.
"Night dad" she said gripping onto her Chad for a long time.
He pulled away and tucked her in.


Man walked to his room, he pulled back his sheets and went to sleep with Steve at his side.


"Amy? What's 6 times 8? I always forget that one's friend Martha asked.
"Oh that's a easy one"




How to make french toast : Pour milk on bread


"Hey mom.. I just got out of school and Aunt Amy is going to take me out for lunch. And then later we are all going to a party. I wish you could come with us. Um I miss you.. Call me back when you get the chance. I love you mom"


After they got their food, Amy sat down. She was suprised to see that Erin sat at another table. 


"I heard about your baby" VJ said. "Nice to know that there are little Aliens running around"
Amy was so angry, she just walked away.


Erin danced as Chad played music at the party.


Amy walked back outside to see Xavier and Vj Talking to each other, she knew it was bad news.
"You're just going to take what he said?" Xavier asked. "Does that not bother you?"


"Your mother is a llama!"



The battle was on !


Battle lost -__-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Ahhh" Smell the aroma of those foods! Time for another party! Amy set up in the barn because there was more room in there, and she invited A LOT of people.


"Wow this looks great" Xavier said while he walked between the two benches to Amy.
"Thanks!" She said hugging him.



(Woops lost pictures!)
Brian grew up, he had Xaviers eyes!


It was also Xavier and Amy's birthday!


"Why does your cake never catch on fire?"



"I think you and Aunt Amy should get married!"
"Oh yeah? That's your secret? Well I have one too!" Xavier said, getting ready to whisper into  Erin's ear.


"I love her" he whispered .
"That's not a secret!" She said, now giggling madly. She recomposed herself, "Everyone knows you love her!"
Xavier smiled, "Do you think she loves me?"
"Of course!"



"Hey Mandie, It's me, Chad. It's Erin's birthday, but I think you already knew that. I wish you could be here..



I miss you more then ever and I'm reminded every day how much I love you by just looking at our daughter. Call me back when you can."


Erin started baking, she got this sudden ambition to bake things and then sell them in a stand.



"How much are these?"
"One hundred dollars!" she said excitidly
"Uh.. well okay.."


Meowwwww


It's Erins birthday! Maybe this party will actually be succesfull!


"AHAHAH! SHE NEEDS A STOOL!"



Bird formation jump!



"I'm a teen!"

1 comment:

  1. Great chapter :) Very entertaining heh. I like Xavier ;o

    ReplyDelete