Sunday, November 27, 2011

Chapter 13 - Bai to the princess, and Oh hai Xavier!


Joeness was such a creep.. but maybe Amy shouldn't have been walking around in her swim attire .


Xavier was a neat freak which gave him an excuse to go and make Amy's bed. How awk is that.

"I heard you and your fathers conversation" Chad pointed out. Mandie held her breath not knowing what to expect.



"I think I understand" Chad said. "Maybe I'm blinded because I love you so much but if you go you'll always be in my heart. "


"I love you alot Mandie"


"Let's just enjoy this last week like we don't know what's going to happen, like a normal life" 


Amy was just getting used to Erin. She didn't really understand what was happening to Mandie and Chad so she just assumed that she was leaving and keeping baby Erin with them. She would ask but she didn't want to butt into their business.


Look at me I'm just a cute baby ! Yayz for me !


Joeness got a little to excited to see Amy on his way out.


They spent one of their last days together at the park. Mandie was spending a lot of time with Erin. Chad understood and carried on, not realizing that he would soon be burning his perrito calientes. (hot dogs)
(yes I am in my first year of spanish class don't hate !)


Amy's garden was growing steadily. She didn't know how to weed yet so she just watered.


Another day at the park with some yummy hot dogs. 


I shall eet zee boogars while zey eet der hot dogs right der.


Amy was just walking around behind the barn when she just happened to look over the cliff. Why was it the first time she noticed it? She'd live there her whole life and did not notice the gosh dang cliff that lead to the gosh dang secret beach!


Xavier got home from work. He was about to take a nap in the barn when he noticed Amy's head vanish down the cliff


Amy heard footsteps and turned around. 
"So you like it down here? I would like it down here but there are no computers, the only mice I see are the rodent kind!" Xavier's joke wasn't even funny and Amy just stared .


"Wow, that joke almost put me to sleep" she said smiling. "How'd you know I was down here? I heard my parents talk about this place before. Something about a great place for them to be buried. How  gross is that"
" I was about to sleep in my very cozy cot in the barn but I thought I saw your radiant hair going down here. Dead bodies are gross. Why be buried under sand? One big wave and you could be washed up.."


Their conversation went on for a little while more and they even talked about the garden.




She looked down at her toes, she had run out of things to say.
"You should head on back, Chad and them will be home soon and I think they brought back Pizza" he said.
"Oh, yeah. Right. Are you coming?"
"No I'm just going to stay here and maybe contact my other alien friends who live under water" he said jokingly giving her a funny wink.


"So see you later" she said about to turn away when she stepped back and pulled him into a tight hug..


I am Steve. Steve. My name is Steve


Do they have fire alarms installed? I hope they have fire alarms installed.
Amy continued to water her garden. The plants were growing but she still had to shoo the horses who tried to eat the potatoes every time she had her back turned. 


We are farmers! bum dum du dum dum dum. 
(from a commercial can't remember which one)


Sugar, spice, and everything nice
These were the ingredients chosen
To create the perfect dinner
But Professor Xavier accidentally
Added an extra ingredients to the concoction--
Chemical X
Thus, the grilled salmon was made
Using their ultra-super ingredients
Lime,Salmon, and Pasta
Have dedicated their lives to fighting empty stomachs 
And the forces of fatty foods
POWER PUFF GIRLS FTW



"Soooo Amy since you're the last one done you get to wash all the dishes !"


Dreaming about science. ONLY ALIENS DO THAT


Awwwww Yeaaaaah wake up and feed the babbby.


"So tomorrow is your last day.." Chad said, saddened by how fast the week went.



They fished together at the beach, their last full day together.
Man, I can't even believe my luck
I found a girl who loves to....
FISSSSSSHHHHH

-fish by craig campbell lolz


They ate at the bistro together. Mandie was genuinely upset.


"YAYY! woooooOOOO!" Asta grew up ! Now she is an old race horse... Sona better start training more!


They went to the club and got dooooown. 
It was Mandies last night so they decided to spend it as if they had just met, as their first date.


I feel like there are some guys behind me... just getting my drink and then I'll sneak away


So much for that plan! Xavier caught Amy of guard.
"Wow your drink looks so girly Xavier. Kind of like  your figure " she said jokingly


They ended up in the hot tub, girly drinks at the ready.


Their last goodbyes..


"I love you Chad. Don't you forget that" she said, holding onto his arms.
"I'll wait for you" he whispered. 


Glancing at the house one last time she drove away. Love always found her way, and hopefully she would be back.



Oh wow I have finally learned how to weed plants! How easy is this !"


"Here let me get that for you" Xavier said watering a plant"


Amy was surprised to see him home at this time. Usually he was at work or hacking someones computer, maybe even picking up girls
"Oh hey Xavier" She said, pulling him into a hug
"Just came down to see how the plants were coming along," he said pulling away, "Knowing you I have to come here once in a while to make sure they're all not dying." He gave her a playful poke in the arm to let her know he was just joking around, but she knew the little poke wasn't needed. It seemed that she understood him completely. 


And she caught him off guard.



"So is this like a date? " She said, allowing the jets to massage her back



"Only if you want it to be" he said.
She smiled and moved in closer


She fell asleep there, too tired to move.


Chad comforted Erin a lot more now. She missed her mother but she was too young to know what happened


And it was just like the old time. EXTREME GETTING BIG AT THE GYM HOMIEZ

1 comment:

  1. Loved the chapter. Sad that Mandie had to leave though D: Erin is such a cute baby x3

    ReplyDelete