Sunday, November 27, 2011

Adventures of Ciara! Prologue


Well this is me.. kinda. I'm not really great at creating sims and the more that I look at her.. well me.. I see that we really don't look that much a like ! But we both do have freckles if it counts for anything !


This story is about me, in the future! I can't predict the future but I can only hope it will be like this.
So this is my adventures!
I just got a job at the acting place.. forgot what it was called..


And this is my humble adobe ! It's in downtown Greater Los Aniegos. It was only like 3,000 so I saved a lot of money. I'm living by myself so it doesn't really matter anyways.




OMG LOOK AT THESE COUNTER SPACES! 
What a great place to put this full plate of autumn salad! Wait.. why did I make so much if I live by myself 
-__- Oh well Maybe some neighbors will come and great me and they can eat some of my yummy salad!


Wow just my luck! Oh.. they look kind of frightening. WHY IS SHE CRACKING HER KNUCKLES !

So nice to meet you! Oh wow you're not even paying attention to me  you're just talking to yourself how conceited. 
And yes other lady in the sweat suit we can tell you don't like sports


My best idea so far today = go inside, eat salad by myself, watch weird scary neighbors through window until they go away


They finally left so I hit up the gym! What a beautiful place it was here! Working out by the ocean gave me the chance to see some really hot guys !


"Hi Lady la la " Oh wait you're too popular for me I'll just go fan girl elsewhere 


I CAN MAKE IT


Ew what is that smell? Oh it's me how awkward I hope no one saw me sniff my armpit. Yeah I'm just going to leave now.


What a successful first day in the city! Time to hit the hay though I'm beat !

No comments:

Post a Comment